A meal with a view at the French riviera 法國蔚藍海岸的午餐
I can’t think of another place where I’ve had lunch in front of such stunning views.
My dear neighbour back in UK has a flat in Cannes and one year invited us to visit. Cannes is a place where you can truly see how the other half lives.
Not to be outdone, we booked ouselves into one of the local restaurants for lunch. This is the Restaurant Candille, a Michelen star restaurant located at a small village called Mougins.
雖然如此，我們也不遑多讓，去了附近Mougins 小村莊的米芝蓮 Restaurant Candille 午餐。
The restaurant is on a small hilly road, and the entrance is quite low key. In fact, we nearly missed the entrance and drove right past it.
It’s not until I walk through the restaurant area to the dining terrace did I appreciate the beauty of this place. In front of me, is the stunning view of Grasse.
Needless to say, the food was top notch, but this isn’t a food post, so I’m not going to post plates of food here. This is a post about spending quality time with dear friends, enjoying life, indulgence in life’s little delights, and remembering the good times.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)