A taster of Bologna 博洛尼亞快閃旅遊
This is a taster of my Bologna trip. Was in town for a few days recently but need more time to write a proper post so want to share some of what I have seen so far with everyone.
To start off, the mandatory window view photo of the swiss alps from our plane as we fly over the stunning Mont Blanc.
Next we arrive at our accommodation. This is the entrance to our cool, slick industrial feel room. More on that later on.
Bologna is an old city, but it also has touches of modern architecture.
Food is a must in Italy, and Bologna is a foodie heaven. Here are snapshots of freshly handmade pasta from a chain store, delicious Italian ham found everywhere, and my favourite mouthwatering desserts.
Till next time, addio.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)